Midtown BID: Home of Cambodia Town News
Cultural Food Identity
Dine in, Take out in Midtown BID : Home of Cambodia Town
El Sauz Resturant
Ceviche is the dish to try if you enjoy seafood. For late night cravings, El Sauz serves tacos at the service window and outdoor seating is available. If you are looking to have a night with family and friends, El Sauz host karaoke nights.
Visit their social media platforms for more:
Original Kompongtram Noodle
Are you in the mood for Ka
Mark Twain Library is in the early stages of having a Community Garden. Last month in September, the preparation process took place where Community residents and Volunteers collaborated clearing out the shrubs surrounding the library.
As of October, the formation of Neighborhood Action Committee is in progress.
Those who are interested to be part of the NAC are more than welcome to reach out to Jennifer Songster.
Email: [email protected]
Midtown Business Improvement District (MBID)
Midtown BID is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization formed to serve the Midtown Property and Business Community in Long Beach. The primary objectives and purposes of Midtown BID include:
- To bring about the revitalization of the Midtown business District of City of Long beach.
- To bring about the investment of private and public capital within the Midtown Business District, City of Long Beach.
- To bring about the increase provision of quality public improvements within the Midtown Business District and its surrounds for mutual benefit purposes.
- to bring about the increased economic well-being of residents, employees, and businesses within the Midtown Business District, City of Long Beach and its surrounds.
- To promote improvement within the Midtown BID, City of Long Beach through activities which contribute to the economic and neighborhood well being of Midtown Business Improvement District, City of Long Beach.